Anything that is not banned by the country of origin, the country of destination, or US, European and local customs and post office authorities. If it is banned, JJ ESTORE cannot ship it, or the authorities may confiscate the item.
Certain countries have prohibited different items. It is the customer's responsibility to comply with current government regulations or laws applicable in each country. Customers are also advised to refer to each country's prohibited articles list.
You will find a complete list for each country of destination under World Customs Organisation.
Non-exhaustive list of restricted articles:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animal skins (non-domesticated)
- Articles of exceptional value (e.g. works of art, antiques, precious stones, gold and silver)
- Cleaning (chemical) supplies
- Dangerous goods/hazardous materials
- Dry ice
- Flea collars or flea sprays
- Fuels or gasoline
- Ivory and ivory products
- Live animals
- Money and negotiable instruments
- Mercury thermometers
- Nail polish
- Perishable goods
- Pornographic materials
- Pool chemicals
- Stamps of unusual value
- Tobacco and tobacco products